Sunday, March 20, 2011

WALMART'S NEW COUPON POLICY


While shopping yesterday in Walmart, I became aware of the fact that many of the cashiers and supervisors DO NOT know about Walmart's New Coupon Policy.  For your own sake, please print Walmarts New Coupon Policy HERE before you go coupon shopping and take it with you.  Walmart will accept coupons over the face value of the product that you are buying and either give you the cash back difference or apply it to your basket purchase.  In other words if you had a $1 off coupon for Hot Dogs and they were $.88, they are to give you credit for the full $1.  Last night I told the cashier that because she tried to punch in $.88 and when she argued with me, I just politely asked for the manager WITH MY WALMART COUPON POLICY IN HAND.  Of course, when the manager came over she said that I was right and actually finished entering all the coupons I had herself.  BE COUPON POLICY WISE with all the stores you shop in!

No comments:

Post a Comment