Sunday, March 20, 2011

MY WEEKEND SHOPPING TRIPS


Wow what a weekend!  I didn't get a chance to do much all week because I had so much going on, but I caught up today.  I got a TON of stuff to Donate to the Families we are sponsoring this year.  Thanks so much to all our friends who donated money last week at Doug's Birthday Party.  We appreciate your support to help others and I stretch it as far as I can every week!  I had a great Target shopping trip with both my sister, Trish Reddish and my friend, Cynthia Jenkins this weekend.  I saw alot of great bargains to be gotten.  I can not stress enough the importance of printing coupons as soon as you see them on the internet.  Unfortunately, it is definately a case of you snooze you lose!  All the stuff above only cost me $23.36.  I saved $92.76.  I will post one more pic below from my trip to Kroger last night.  They are having a mega sale and that it is....go to http://www.southernsavers.com/ and check out the Kroger tab to see what all is on sale and what you can get for FREE.  All the stuff below only cost $14.58 and I saved $139.33.  By the way, that's a savings of 92%.  Pretty damn good if I do say so myself!  I ended up with over 75 boxes of pasta to donate - all for FREE!!  This photo is missing the 30 bottles of Powerade that I bought and only paid 12 cents each -- definately pays to use coupons!!

Anyhow, if anyone runs across any bargains while shopping out there, please let me know!  I will be glad to post it for all my bloggers to see.  Thanks for looking and sharing my blog with your friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment