Thursday, March 24, 2011

LET ME KNOW THE GREAT DEALS YOU ARE GETTING!!

I got a email from my friend Maura Haynes in Atlanta today telling me about all the FREE pasta that she has been getting at Kroger this week!  I like hearing stories like this and would appreciate it if you would comment under the products I am listing or email me and let me know about the great deals you have gotten this week.  If you send photos I will be happy to post them for everyone else to see.  I spend alot of time at night looking for deals for all my friends and am VERY HAPPY that people are looking at my blog, but unfortunately I can't see who has looked at it so getting emails or comments is the only way I know.  Thanks for your email Maura!!!  I'm glad that I could help save you some money!!!  Tell all your friends about my blog.  Also I would be happy to come and do coupon classes with groups of people in different areas to show you how I do everything I do.  You can save HUNDREDS of dollars every month just printing out some coupons and keeping up with the deals that are offered.  Anyone that is interested email me at CouponingJustForFun@hotmail.com  Thanks!  Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment