Friday, March 11, 2011

RECYCLEBANK - GO GREEN AND EARN COUPONS!!

I learned about Recyclebank a while back and have earned some great coupons - FREE COKES and more!!  Even though where I live doesn't offere incentives to recycle, you can always earn points by watching a short video and taking a quiz.  Go to RECYCLEBANK and register and start getting your points today.  They really add up fast and always have sales so you can get B1G1 on many items through this program.  When you add the coupons to sales, you can get stuff for free...and if it's for FREE, then it's for me!!  Join today!!
**UPDATE** I JUST WENT ON THE WEBSITE MYSELF AND THERE IS A BUY A HAPPY MEAL AND GET A PREMIUM SALAD FREE FROM MCDONALDS COUPON ON THERE FOR ONLY 50 POINTS.  YOU GET 50 POINTS JUST FOR JOINING.  THIS IS A PRINTABLE COUPON SO IF YOU PURCHASE ONE BECAUSE IT IS A BRICKS COUPON YOU CAN ACTUALLY PRINT 2 AND THE COUPONS I JUST PRINTED DON'T EXPIRE UNTIL 4/9!  WHOOT! WHOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment