Friday, March 11, 2011

MY FAVORITE BLOG - SOUTHERN SAVERS

As you can probably tell, I don't list "Grocery Store" deals of the week on my blog for lack of time, but just incase you are interested, the BEST by far I have found is Southern Savers.
Southern Savers: Southern Deals and Frugal Steals.   
You can get to their blog by either clicking on the link on the right side of my blog, or you can get to them by clicking here --- SOUTHERN SAVERS .  They have most of the main grocery stores that you shop at along with links for coupons.  They also have some drug store ads and often are ahead of the game by posting things for next week.  Until I get enough time to have everything you need on my blog on a weekly basis, I would recommend that you visit this blog and see what's upcoming.  Be sure and print your coupons as soon as you see a good deal, because as I told the people at my coupon class, coupons disappear on a daily basis and reach their print limits so you want to be one of the first to get yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment