Tuesday, March 8, 2011

JILL'S STEALS AND DEALS!!

IF YOU LOVE SHOPPING ONLINE LIKE I DO FOR UNUSUAL DEALS THEN THIS THESE ARE SOME THAT YOU MAY LIKE.  I SIGNED UP ON http://www.shopathome.com/ TO GET KICKBACKS ON EVERYTHING THAT I PURCHASE ON LINE.  IT REALLY ADDS UP FAST.  NO MATTER WHAT WEBSITE I AM PURCHASING FROM I GO TO SHOP AT HOME FIRST AND LOG IN THERE TO MAKE SURE THAT I AM GETTING A BETTER DEAL.  I PURCHASED THE KNIFE SET BELOW FOR ONLY $35 AND THEN THROUGH SHOP AT HOME AM GETTING A 3% KICKBACK ON TOP OF THAT!!  IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE ONE THEN CONTACT ME AND I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU EXACTLY HOW I DID IT!!



TODAYShow.com is once again offering up a few deeply discounted products! Just head on over to the “Jill’s Steals and Deals page” and start scrolling down to see all the offers available. Keep in mind that due to an overwhelming response, some of these products’ sites may experience technical difficulties from all the traffic they’re receiving.
Here are my favorite deals…

200-Thread Count Percale sheet set by The Company Store
Retail price: $29.99 – $59.99
Discount price: $12
Percent discount: Up to 80 percent off!
The Company Store’s sheet set includes a flat sheet, a fitted sheet and pillow cases. The 200-thread count sheets are smooth 100 percent cotton percale and are machine washable. They come in the white, navy, ivory, harbor blue, crimson, golden caramel, dune and sage mist


Farberware Pro II Forged 15-piece Cutlery Set from Bon-Ton

Retail price: $140
Discount price: $35
Percent discount: 75 percent off!
The set includes and 8″ chef knife, 8″ slicer, 8″ bread knife, 6″ cleaver, 5″ utility knife, six 4.5″ stamped steak knives, a 3.25″ parer, cutting shears, sharpening steel and a cutlery block. Bon-Ton is offering it in two colors: black and red.

No comments:

Post a Comment