Wednesday, May 25, 2011

PUBLIX - $21.68 SAVED $81.28

2 Tressemme Hair Mousse, 2 Pedigree Dental Sticks, 1 John Morrell Off The Bone Honey Ham, 4 Knorr Side Dish Cheddar Broccoli, 9 Packages of Martha White Muffin Mixes, 1 4 pack of Ocean Spray Cranberry Drink, 4 Tasters Choice Coffee, 1 Texas Toast Croutons, 4 packages of Yoplait Yogurt, 10 Bottles of Wishbone Salad Dressing, 8 Boxes of Ronzoni Macaroni Noodles and 2 Cans of Blue Diamond Almonds.

OK - after the fact, I did not know that my 2 kids had put Sushi in the basket as well at $8.89.  I about had a stroke when I got home because I never noticed it (they unloaded the buggy at checkout).  Moral of the story is that I could have gotten my stuff for around $12.  SHAME ON MY KIDS.....LOL

TOTAL - $102.96         PAID OUT OF POCKET $21.68        SAVED $81.28

No comments:

Post a Comment