Monday, May 23, 2011

MY TARGET TRIP - $9.02 SAVED $51.30!!

Tonight I took a little shopping trip by Target.  I had some coupons that are expiring tomorrow and didn't want to miss out on some things to Donate!  My total bill before coupons was $60.33.  Here is the breakdown:

2 Rimmel Mascaras - $2.24  I had 2 $2.00 off coupons making them each $.24.  I printed this coupon directly off of Rimmel's Facebook page (2 times).

10 Nature Valley Granola Bars (up front for $1.00 each)  I had 5 Target coupons for $1.00 off every 2 boxes.  I also had $1.00 off of 2 boxes that were manufacturer coupons that I got out of some books that I had picked up at Publix earlier this month!  TOTAL PRICE - FREE!!!!

4 UP Panty Liners - I had 4 Target coupons for $.75 off each making them only $0.14 each.

12 Johnson & Johnson First Aid to Go Boxes - $.97 each.  I had 6 coupons for $1.50 off every 2 that I got off a coupon box in Walgreens.  Total price for each was only $0.22 each.

6 Visine Trial Size Bottles at $1.99.  I had 4 $2.00 off coupons that I had gotten out of the newspaper a couple of weeks ago and 2 $2.00 coupons that I had printed off the internet.  Total Price - FREE!  Don't worry about the size of the bottle on the coupons because they will all scan out without beeping at Target.

4 UP Ibuprofen at  $.99 each.  I had 4 Target coupons that I had printed for $1.00 off any pain relief.  Total price - FREE!!

5 Halls Cough Drops at $1.19.  I had 5 Target Coupons for $.50 off.  I also had 4 manufacturer coupons for $.75 off and 1 manufacturer coupon for $.50.  Total Price - THEY PAID ME $.1O TO BUY 5.

1 Mens Degree Deodorant at $2.34.  I had 1 Target Coupon for $1.00 off any Degree and also $1.00 Manufacturer coupon that I printed off the internet.  Total Price - $0.34.

OK I did break down and purchase 2 items that I didn't have coupons for.  One is my favorite snack - Cheetos Naturals.  If you haven't tried them, you need to...LOL.  They were $3.74.

I also bought my daughters some nail polish remover that cost $.99.

In addition to my coupons, I also used my Target Red Debit Card for an additional 5% off of my purchase.

The total I paid out of pocket was $9.02.  I saved $51.30!  WHOOT! WHOOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment