Thursday, April 21, 2011

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR GIVING



I just wanted to thank everyone for passing on their coupons, McDonald's toys, Color Books and money that you donated towards me helping others!  Diane White, Cynthia Jenkins, Bridget Cooper and all the other friends and family who attended my husband's birthday party, I really appreciate your willingness to always help me in whatever project I am sponsoring.  Tomorrow I will be taking 40+ Boxes of goods to families in West Virginia.  I am so EXCITED!!!!  Anyone who has extra coupons that they won't be using, please consider donating them to help underprivilidged people.  I am taking approximately $3,000 worth of goods with me.  It is all through my version of "EXTREME COUPONING".  I hope everyone has a blessed Easter and thanks again!!!  XOXO  Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment