Monday, April 4, 2011

REQUESTING COUPONS

Do you have favorite products but seldom see coupons for it in the newspaper or on line?  Me too!  My suggestion if you wanted some coupons would be to email the company directly and ask for some.  My friend, Diane, loves Vitamuffins.  They are on sale this week at Publix for B1G1.   The coupons for Vitamuffins are hard to find, so I decided to write the company and ask for some.  This is what I got in the mail on Thursday:
Yep - 2 coupons for $1.00 off.  That would make her muffins this week at Publix only $1.25 instead of the regular price of $4.49.  It took me about 1 minute to write them a quick note and tell them that I loved their products and wanted some coupons.  I also emailed Frito-Lay about coupons for Natural Cheetos.  I received an email back from them stating that they did not offer coupons on them, to watch the sales papers and when I saw them on sale that would be the best time to buy some.  1 out of 2 ain't bad.  I suggest you pull up the website of the company of your choice and under the contact button send an email and ask for some coupons.  Let me know what kind of response you get!

3 comments:

  1. I did that with Mary B's frozen biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha...I am trying to remember....think it was for up to $2.98...could have gotten the smaller bag free, but bought the larger bag (20) and paid a little extra...

    btw...I just figured out how to post on here....I thought I posted $3.71 on the peanut butter contest you had going, but it must have not gone through and I guess my email to you did not either....wahhhhhhh...LOL

    ReplyDelete