Sunday, April 3, 2011

PRINTING OUT COUPON POLICIES

I can not stress enough the need for you to print out the stores coupon policy that you shop in.  This week I had a cashier tell me that you can not use 2 coupons when you are getting a B1G1 Free Deal.  EVERY store will let you use 2 coupons.  Of course, I did not have the corporate coupon policy with me so I could not argue with her, but I did call the store manager when I got home and read the corporate policy to him.  I also let him know that due to his cashier not knowing the store's coupon policy, they lost out on business because I did not purchase the things that I came to get.  This was at a Walgreens Store.  I also had some trouble a couple of weeks ago with Walmart's new coupon policy - luckily for me, I did have the policy and even though the cashier was not familiar with the policy, one of the manager was.  She then handled the rest of my transaction.  Know your policies when you go shopping.  Don't pay any more than you have to for the things you are purchasing!  I have posted coupon policies at the top of my blog that are easy for you to click on and print out.  Take them with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment