Monday, April 11, 2011

BIG THANKS TO CAROL SPIVEY - THIRTY ONE GIFTS

I want to give a big thanks to Carol Spivey with Thirty One Gifts!  She graciously donated a doorprize yesterday of a great tote bag!  I didn't want to give it away - I wanted to keep it for myself...lol!!
Looking for a great buy on a GREAT BAG?  Looking for a special graduation gift?  Check out Thirty-One.  They have some super cute bags all at reasonable prices!  My friend, Carol Spivey, is a consultant and can help you with any questions that you have or any order that you might like to place.  You click on the link here and go to THIRTY ONE'S WEBSITE.  Then after you have looked,  call or email Carol with your order.  She can be reached at:
 Carol Spivey
256-276-4483
email carols31bag@yahoo.com
Carol lives in Alabama but can help anyone with their order - contact her today!

No comments:

Post a Comment