Monday, April 11, 2011

Alabama Coupon Class

I just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone who showed up at our first Coupon Class in Clay County yesterday.  We had a great turnout and hopefully everyone left with a little more information than what they entered with.  The most important thing I can express to everyone is take your time and don't get frustrated when couponing.  It takes a while to get the hang of it but once you do, you can really save your household a lot of money!  I can't wait til the next one - am working on it now, so stay tuned and I will let you know when and where it will be held.  A big thanks to Lori and Robin for hosting yesterday's class at the Ashland Theatre.  It's a wonderful place to hold meetings or parties so if you are looking for a place to rent, give them a call!!  Thanks again and keep reading my blog for all the great deals I will be posting on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment