Monday, March 28, 2011

Augusta, Georgia Coupon Class

On April 16th from 10am - 12pm we will be having a Augusta Couponing Class.  At this class you will learn how to save yourself HUNDREDS of dollars each month in groceries and also how to NEVER pay for ANY personal hygiene items ever again!!  There will be Door Prizes and Coupons given away; as well as, refreshments served.  The cost of the class is $10.  If you bring 3 people with you, then the cost of your class is FREE.  If you have attended one of my couponing classes before then you can also attend again for FREE!  I think it takes a while to soak in all the savings.  If you plan on attending, please email me at CouponingJustForFun@hotmail.com and let me know you are coming and if you are bringing any guests.  I need to make sure that I have enough packets for everyone.  Also, please share the information about this class with your friends and family.  We hope you can attend!
COUPONING JUST FOR FUN COUPON CLASS
Jackie Churchville's Home
1204 Northwood Road (National Hills)
Augusta, GA  30909
(706) 504-8326
10am-12pm

6 comments:

  1. There are several of my friends that plan to sign up, but have not as yet. I think everyone should take this class...you do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be doing another class soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you ever do a class in Atlanta Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hі, after reading this remaгkable pаragraph i am also
    glad to share my experiеncе here
    ωith colleagues.

    Here is my sitе ... augen lasern in

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's impressive that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our argument made here.

    Visit my web site ... Kindergeburtstag Mannheim

    ReplyDelete