Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I NEED EVERYONE'S HELP --- PLEASE!!!!

OK Couponing Friends, my niece, Katie is getting married in 2012 and is one of 15 girls competing for a $1,000 gift certificate. PLEASE take 15 seconds, open another window, sign into facebook and click the VOTE FOR KATIE link below, click on the photo of Katie & Joseph and "LIKE" the photo to vote! The link below will send you over to facebook to Elegant Bridals website.  Katie is currently a student at UAB studying to be a doctor. She volunteers at the Childrens Hospital in Birmingham also.  She is one of the most loving, giving, caring people I know and I don't know anyone who deserves this more.  I spend quite a bit of time each week trying to give you the best bargains and freebies that I can find on the internet.  Won't you please take 15 seconds and help me?  Everyone who "Likes" Katies photo, shoot me a facebook message and I will enter you in a contest for a special surprise!  Please vote no later than Wednesday, June 20.  I will pick a number from the entrants and if that number is yours - you win!!  THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

VOTE FOR KATIE

P.S.  If you forget to sign into facebook first, just type "Elegant Bridals" in the search window and when it comes up, click on photos then on anniversary giveaway to find Katie's photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment