Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Welcome

I am a 43 year old mother of 3.  Being in Marketing I am always looking for the best deals I can find in every store that I go in.  I can't stand to pay full price for anything and usually don't.  My kids know that if I don't have a coupon or it isn't on sale or clearance -- more than likely they aren't getting it.  I am in no means a hoarder.  I believe in sharing everything that I get with my friends and family.  This year I have dedicated myself to sponsoring families in need and by the end of the year hope to be able to donate $10,000 worth of merchandise to underpriviledged families.  With God's help I will be able to do this.  I am always willing to share how I do what I do with my coupoing and offer classes to show you.  I look forward to a prosperous year.

No comments:

Post a Comment